Picking the perfect oven
A commercial convection oven is a favorite among many cooks because of its fast and even cooking. There are a variety of commercial convection ovens available, so it is important to choose the best one. When choosing a commercial convection oven, you should consider your budget, what your needs are, the reviews of various ovens and their resale value. You might even consider buying a used commercial convection oven if it fits all of the criteria that you have established for the oven you need.
Commercial convection ovens are available in a wide range of prices. There are very basic models and models with enough features for some cooks. However, some may need a top-of-the-line model, but first you must decide what features you really need.
Before you make any serious buying decisions, you might be better served by looking at your budget and determining how much you can afford to spend. This will help you narrow your choices and find an oven that is a great value for the money.
After you have set your budget, you should determine what your needs are. Each commercial convection oven comes with a variety of features, some of which you might not need. Determine which features you must have in a commercial convection oven and the ones you can live without. After you have found an oven that has the features you need, you might look for additional features if your budget allows.
Some other ideas to help you with your purchasing decisions include:
- Seeking out recommendations from others you trust in the industry
- Speaking with food service specialist to get a second opinion
- Doing your own online research
- Used equipment may also be available, and a better option if you’re on a budget
- Finally, be sure to look into the fire and ventilation requirements for your restaurant or bakery to ensure you won’t have any difficulties making your oven compliant with government or safety regulations.